– Paper: all papers must be written in English
– Data show: all video projection (PowerPoint or equivalent) must be written in English
– Presentation: oral presentations and discussions are permitted in English and/or in French.
- Paper submission:
Authors are invited to download the following templates according to The Template and Instructions on How to Create Your IEEE Paper from:
– DOC Format: http://www.ieee.org/documents/trans_jour.docx
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished research papers that are not currently being considered in any other forum. Manuscripts must be submitted to: SIIE 2017 « EasyChair Conference system ». ( https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=siie2017 )
The scientific and the program committees will evaluate the relevance of each proposition submitted and will propose modifications if need.
- Paper Formats (DOC, RTF or PDF):
– Long papers (for completed research): must not exceed 15 pages.
– Short papers (for R&D research and state of the art, for professionals): must not exceed 8 pages.
– The Scientific Committee will assess the relevance of each proposal and will propose appropriate changes.
– The acceptance criteria are: originality of the contribution, importance to the community and impact on future scientific work, significance of results and quality of presentation.
- Anti-plagiarism Policy:
As part of the anti-plagiarism policy followed by the SIIE & CIEMS, the papers will be subject to anti-plagiarism software compilatio (https://www.compilatio.net/).
– Dear authors, we invite you to submit your contributions from the site EasyChair Conference System: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=siie2017.
– If you do not have an account EasyChair, we invite you to start and create one.